- Power Tools
- Dust Collection
- Hand Tools
- Cutting Tools
- Air Tools
- Shop Essentials
- Router Bits
- Misc. Tools
- New Products
- Outlet Store
|Not available for immediate shipment. Place your order and a member of our OrderDesk team will contact you for delivery time|
Posted by Steven on 26th Nov 2013
Everyone loves to rate their new tool or machine, unfortunately this may cause many reviews to be a bit skewed. That said I am writing a review on the CXP01 Baby Power Feeder after just three hours of working with it.
• Easy to unpack and assemble despite poorly translated and limited instructions.
• Easy to setup on the machine of choice
• Easy to adjust and “tweak”
• Light weight- easy to move from machine to machine
• Powerful for its small size
• Poorly translated and limited instructions.
• Short reach, must be mounted with care- check and recheck before you drill mounting holes in your nice machine.
• Lightweight, an advantage for moving from machine to machine but limits its ability to feed heaver cuts stock .
The CXP01 will feed with ease stile and rail cuts on a shaper in MDF, Pine and Maple in a single pass.
Overall I am impressed with this small machine.