Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter fits all finger sizes from kids above four years old to adults as it measures the level of oxygen in the blood and reads the pulse rate in just eight to ten seconds. Get reliable accurate measurements instantly in seconds. Ideal for measuring your vital signs on a daily basis, before and after workouts, when traveling and more.
This fingertip pulse oximeter will accurately read and display
- OXYGEN SATURATION or SpO2 LEVEL - Shows the percentage of how much hemoglobin in your blood is carrying oxygen, with normal levels at 95% or greater
- PULSE RATE - Provides the number of heartbeats per minute
- PULSE INTENSITY - Displayed as a bar graph
- PULSE WAVE - Shows the strength of your pulse in wave form
- Large Screen with Clear LED Readout - Very easy to read oxygen saturation level and pulse rate results with crystal clear clarity in portrait or landscape mode. This unit features auto rotation, which means the screen will rotate no matter which hand you hold it in for ease of use.
- Lightweight & Portable - Can fit in any pants or shirt pocket and comes with a handy neck lanyard. Weighs only 50 grams.
- Low Power Consumption - The oximeter will automatically power off when not in use and delivers up to 20 continuous hours of battery life.
How to use
- Remove the back cover and install two AAA batteries (not included)
- Insert your finger by aligning it with the red light and wait for the oximeter to switch on or press the button on top
- Read the results in eight to ten seconds