Dovetail Jigs in Canada
Completing a dovetail joint is a sign of superior skill and the result of a lot of hard work. Use the best tools to make your dovetail joint as tight and seamless as possible. With the right dovetail jig, you can create stunning jewelry boxes, drawers, chests and more.
Dovetail jigs are the first tool you need to create a dovetail joint. Consider these quality dovetail jigs:
- Dovetail marking jig that can create two joint sizes
- PorterCable dovetail jigtemplate that includes an easy sliding dovetail bit and two straight bits
- Craftex dovetail jigs
When you’re using a dovetail jig, you’ll need a dovetail router bit as well. Busy Bee Tools has a wide range of dovetail bits including:
- Dovetail router bit kit with a template guide
- Matchfitdovetail router bitfor the Matchfit system
Or, purchase a complete dovetail jig kit to get everything you need in one convenient package.
- Porter Cable’s Super Dovetail Jig Kit, which includes templates for miniature dovetail joints
- Matchfitdovetail joint kit with dado stop, set up gauge and more to make dovetail joints and several other joint types
To get the perfect fit, you need to secure your wood. Specialized dovetail clamps from Matchfit can make that job even easier.
A delicate, tight dovetail joint may take work, but it’s worth it. Choose your dovetail jig and accessories from Busy Bee Tools to get started.