- Power Tools
- Dust Collection
- Hand Tools
- Cutting Tools
- Air Tools
- Shop Essentials
- Router Bits
- Misc. Tools
- New Products
- Outlet Store
1/8-HP Variable Speed Power Feeder – Craftex CX-Series
Increase your shop production with this Variable Speed Power Feeder.
The CXP01 is designed with a 1/8-HP, 110-Volt motor providing a feed rate of 6-1/2 to 39 feet per minute for maximum versatility. The power feeder features a speed regulator knob used for variable smooth feeding and a feed direction control switch to allow changing feed direction from Forward - Reverse or the opposite way.
The base features four pre-drilled holes used to mount the power feeder on the machine table surface and the steel over-arm with the cast aluminum ball joint housing allows the power feeder moving horizontally and swing up to 360-degrees.
This CX Series Power Feeder is made in an ISO 9001 factory and features a 3 Year Warranty.
Forward and Reverse Feed Directions
Gear Box Power Transfer
Steel Over-Arm Construction
Cast Aluminum Housing Construction
3 Years Warranty
Motor: 1/8-HP, 110-Volts, Single Phase, 60-Hz, 550-3300 RPM
Feed Speeds: 6-1/2 - 39 FPM
Number of Speeds: Variable
Vertical Movement: 10-1/4”
Horizontal Movement: 10-1/4”
Number of Rollers: Three
Roller Width: 2”
Roller Diameter: 4”
Roller Construction: Synthetic Rubber
Length/Width/Height: 31” x 11” x 12”
Weight: 22 lbs
Posted by Steven on 26th Nov 2013
Everyone loves to rate their new tool or machine, unfortunately this may cause many reviews to be a bit skewed. That said I am writing a review on the CXP01 Baby Power Feeder after just three hours of working with it.
• Easy to unpack and assemble despite poorly translated and limited instructions.
• Easy to setup on the machine of choice
• Easy to adjust and “tweak”
• Light weight- easy to move from machine to machine
• Powerful for its small size
• Poorly translated and limited instructions.
• Short reach, must be mounted with care- check and recheck before you drill mounting holes in your nice machine.
• Lightweight, an advantage for moving from machine to machine but limits its ability to feed heaver cuts stock .
The CXP01 will feed with ease stile and rail cuts on a shaper in MDF, Pine and Maple in a single pass.
Overall I am impressed with this small machine.